Red Eye International is an online marketing services organisation. The responsibility for managing and maintaining the policy lies with the Management of Red Eye International.
Red Eye International is an environmentally conscious and responsible company
To carry out this commitment, it is Red Eye International’s policy to strive to ensure that all aspects of the business have the least harmful effect on the environment by implementing an environmental management system to:
- Be fully aware of all environmental legislation and ensure that regulatory requirements are met and, where feasible, improved upon
- Monitor the implementation of the policy by carrying out periodic audits of compliance and, when appropriate, introduce remedial measures
- Ensure all employees, in the course of their duties, act in accordance with the environmental policy;
- Encourage Suppliers, Contractors and Vendors to act in accordance with our environmental standards.
In addition, areas of particular attention within the business will be the selection of non-polluting technology, waste minimisation, reuse/recycling and the reduction of energy consumption.
Red Eye International also makes a positive environmental contribution in the local community by encouraging open communication and general environmental awareness.
Red Eye International is committed to a cycle of continuous improvement with regards to this Environmental Policy and its implementation
RedEye International will do its utmost to:
- Encourage transport to work by environmentally friendly means, as well as encourage the same for travel in the course of performing their jobs
- Recycling of packaging materials responsibly;
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible;
- Use water and energy efficiently (examples in place include collecting rain water to run waste systems);
- Encourage use of biodegradable chemicals;
- Minimise use of solvents and lead-based paints.
RedEye commit to review the policy on an ongoing basis.