Over the past few months the nation has been forced to shop online. This digital only world forced your customers to behave differently.
It also surfaced brand new customers you weren’t aware of, to start engaging with you. With lockdown easing what learnings can be taken from the past four months to ensure you can continue to engage and retain this new type of customer?
Watch our On Demand Webinar to hear advice on how to adapt your digital strategy.
Key topics include
- Consumer behaviour during lockdown
- Challenges and successes to keep people engaged for a post-pandemic world
- How to intelligently use your customer data to drive the customer experience with key results and metrics from World of Books
- Offering a highly personalised approach to communications with a human touch
- Revisiting the power of your digital channel mix to maximise engagement
This On Demand webinar is hosted by RedEye’s Senior Strategy Manager, Danielle Malvern with Insights from Ciaran Downes, CRM Manager at World of Books Group.