This webinar will show you how to use dynamic data to extract immediate insights
The panel discuss how pivoting your marketing strategy to focus on digital opportunities can enable you to use dynamic data.
Andy Stockwell, RedEye’s Chief Commercial Officer, discusses how the rise of digital transformation during the past year is giving brands more data at their fingertips at The Retail Bulletin’s Retail Digital Marketing 2021 event.
Joined by four leading retail digital marketers they discuss…
- Using data to put the customer at the centre of everything you do
- How should brands best use data across all channels?
- Discovering the power of data-driven email campaigns
- What data is available at each stage of the customer journey?
- The key differences between data sources, and which will work best for you
- Remove ineffective marketing spend – benefits of machine learning to improve data quality
Chief Commercial Officer, RedEye
Chief Digital Officer, UK Flooring Direct
eCommerce & Digital Marketing Consultant, Kurt Geiger
Senior UX Manager, Victorinox,
Executive Chairman, Scrubd